Triple M mocktail. I wanted this to have a cool name, real bad. Not gonna lie, I originally planned this drink to be a cocktail until I realized I forgot the rum while recording. Lol. However… the show must go on. This mocktail turned out delicious.
So for my non-drinkers, or pregnant mama’s, this one is for you!
Something about mint, and fizz makes me feel so fancy. And don’t let it be in a nice glass, it’s giving rich. Lol!
I had some mangos in the fridge which inspired me to make this drink.
The sweetness of the mango. the freshness of the mint. and tartness of the lemonade, topped off with premium ginger beer. Super refreshing! And the perfect drink to make this summer.
I’ve learned fresh ingredients makes the best drinks. Even my simple syrup. You can easily make a homemade simple syrup using one part granulated sugar, one part water. Bring the water to a boil and stir until the sugar fully dissolves. Put in a mason jar and allow it to cool before using.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this mocktail;
- Fresh mangos- Mango was my fruit of choice. You can honestly create this mocktail with any fruit.
- Fresh lime juice- again, fresh everything. It makes all the difference when making a cocktail/mocktail. I prefer fresh limes.
- Lemonade – I love Simple Lemonade. Feel free to make your own lemonade if you prefer.
- Fresh mint leaves
- Simple syrup- I recommend making this yourself. I’m not a huge fan of the store bought simple syrups. You can easily make a homemade simple syrup using one part granulated sugar, one part water. Bring the water to a boil and stir until the sugar fully dissolves. Put in a mason jar and allow it to cool before using.
- Ginger beer – love the faint spiciness. If you’re not a fan of ginger beer, feel free to use Sprite or Ginger Ale.
What you’ll need
- 2-3 mango slices
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 oz of lemonade
- 3/4 oz of lime juice
- .5 oz of simple syrup *optional
- top off with premium ginger beer
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- lime wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, add in the mango, fresh mint, lime juice and muddle the mangos until it becomes a smooth consistency
- Add in simple syrup, lemonade and crushed ice and top with other part of shaker. Shake for a few seconds until combined
- Pour into a glass. (you can strain into glass if you don’t want the mango chunks and mint leaves in your drink)
- Top with premium ginger beer
- Garnish with lime wheel and fresh mint leaves
Did you make it?
Tag @cookwithci on Instagram and hashtag #CookwithCi