This Cinnamon Swirl ice cream will be one of the easiest things you ever make.
I am a dessert girl. And ice cream is one of my favorite sweet treats. I also love a good cinnamon roll. Cinnamon rolls with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… top tier combo. Which is what inspired today’s recipe.
The simplest ingredients, created this amazing ice cream. It’s too good, and too easy not to try! Did I mention you don’t need an expensive ice cream maker to make this? That’s right, this no-churn ice cream was achieved by whipping heavy cream, and folding in a sweetened condensed milk+ vanilla mixture. Topped with swirls of cinnamon roll filling throughout the vanilla base. Froze overnight, and it made the most creamy, cinnamon sugar ice cream I’ve ever had. So good!
Creamy vanilla ice cream with swirls of cinnamon roll filling. This combination is pure GAS! This ice cream will quickly become one of your favorites.
No-Churn Cinnamon Swirl Ice Cream
- Hand Mixer or Standing Mixer
- Loaf Pan
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
For Cinnamon Swirl
- In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
For Ice Cream
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add heavy whipping cream and use a hand mixer or standing mixer on medium-high speed. Whip heavy cream together until stiff peaks begin to form. (about 5-7 minutes)
- In another mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt. Mix until combined
- Fold in condensed milk mixture to the whipped cream
- Add cream mixture into a loaf pan, and swirl cinnamon sugar into the vanilla ice cream. Use a toothpick or knife to make the marble effect by dragging it throughout the pan
- Cover with plastic wrap and foil. Allow to freeze at least 6 hours or overnight
- Serve in a bowl or on your favorite cone.
Did you make it?
Tag @cookwithci on Instagram and hashtag #CookwithCi