If you haven’t tried shrimp on your pizza, you need to NEOW!! This cheesy, garlicky delicious pizza will be your go-to. All you need is 25 min!
Can we all agree, that the air fryer is one of THE best kitchen appliances ever. I meaaaannn how can you not love the air fryer. Delicious meals in a short period of time. Pizza has been one of my favorite meals to make with my air fryer. The perfect weeknight dinner. Top your pizza with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
What you’ll need for this Shrimp Pizza
Naan Bread– we are working smarter not harder. Naan bread is a great substitute to cut down on time. You can use pizza crust if you’d like.
Tomato Sauce- I am a huge fan of Rao’s Marinara sauce. You can choose your favorite choice of tomato sauce
Cheese- I love to incorporate an Italian cheese mix to my pizza. Mozzarella and Parmesan is my go-to.
Shrimp- is the star of the show here.. Juicy medium-large shrimp seasoned with delicious cajun seasoning makes this pizza super delicious.
Basil- Fresh basil is always a good idea.
Red Pepper Flakes- y’all know I love a good kick.
Banana Peppers– these peppers add a sweet and tangy bite to each slice. The perfect topping to add to your pizza.
More Pizza Recipes To Try
Thai Basil Fried Rice
Parchment Baked Fish
Airfried Mango Habenero Wings
If you try this Air-Fried Shrimp Pizza , please be sure to leave a comment, and or tag me on Instagram @cookwithci. I would love to see your recreations and hear your thoughts.
Air fried Shrimp Pizza
- Air Fryer I have a Kalorik air fryer
- Naan bread
- 1/4 cup Rao's Marinara Sauce
- Italian mix cheese
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- fresh basil
- crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Tony's seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, season your shrimp with garlic powder, onion powder, tony's and salt and pepper
- In a hot skillet sear shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- To your naan bread, add marinara and minced garlic/ garlic paste, cheese of choice (I used Italian mixed cheese), fresh basil and cooked shrimp.
- Top pizza with minced garlic, Italian seasoning and red crushed pepper flakes and drizzle a little olive oil.
- Cook in air fryer for 10 minutes on 370
- Add some more fresh basil and enjoy.
Did you make it?
Tag @cookwithci on Instagram and hashtag #CookwithCi