I’m not gone hold you this was one of the best things I’ve ever made. The sweetness of the pineapple and the spiciness of the jerk. Whew, a match made!! So good! And quick to make. We loveeee that!
Pair this with my Piña Colada recipe and baby it’s vibeeee.
What you’ll need
2 tbsp of @walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Kosher salt
Juice of ½ Lime
1 tbsp culantro base
1 tbsp of @traderjoes citrus garlic seasoning
1 tbsp of Honey
Marinade for at least 30 min
¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
2 tbsp of honey
3 tbsp of Fresh Pineapple juice
1/2 cup of Pineapple Chunks
1/4 Red onion
Salt to taste
1 tsp Chili Lime Seasoning
Juice of 2-3 limes
Red Pepper Flakes according to how spicy you want
If you have jalapeño you can use that
- Clean and cut any additional fat from your chicken thighs.
- Add Jerk marinade and seasoning to your cleaned chicken and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- While your chicken marinates prepare your Pineapple bowl, by cutting it in half and removing the “meat” of the pineapple until it’s a bowl. set the pineapple and juice aside and reserve for later.
- Chop up veggies and pineapple and combine in a bowl
- Add in 2 tbsp of fresh pineapple juice, lime juice and seasonings of choice.
- Mix until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning according to taste
- After marinating your chicken, air fry on 400 for 12 minutes
- While your chicken cooks, make your BBQ sauce by adding “sauce” ingredients to a pot. simmer on low and add to your choice of meat.
- Once the 12 minutes is up. take out chicken and add BBQ sauce cook for an additional 2 min on 375
- Repeat two more times and finish off with some more BBQ sauce
**Adjust according to your Air Fryer! I have a @kalorik air fryer.
1 cup of jasmine rice (washed)
1 can of coconut milk
Fill up can with water
1 clove of garlic
¼ yellow onion
1 tbsp of Salt
1 tbsp Garlic powder (optional)
Combine ingredients in a sauce pan. bring to a boil then turn on low. Top it and Cook on low for 25 minutes
Tag a friend and save this for late!
Did you make it?
Tag @cookwithci on Instagram and hashtag #CookwithCi