This cocktail is made using fresh pomegranate juice, lime, mint, sparkling lemonade and topped with fresh Pomegranate seeds.
It’s #ThirstyThursday and we’re back with another mojito recipe. This Pomegranate Mojito is another amazing end of summer cocktail. And will quickly become a fav! I can’t believe we’re half way through September. Time… is flying.
If you follow me on Instagram, I shared a great way to preserve your herbs by making them into ice cubes. And today’s recipe, I’m using those ice cubes for this mojito. It worked perfectly. Being that the main ingredients in a mojito are lime and mint.
This cocktail is super refreshing! The sparkling lemonade added some pizzazz and an additional citrus note + fizz. Which I loveee! This cocktail will be perfect for the holidays too! As pomegranate season is from October-January!
Try out my other delicious Mojito recipes.
Mango Mojito Mocktail
Blueberry Ginger Mojito
- 1.5 oz Rum
- 1 oz pomegranate Juice optional
- 1/2 lime juice
- .5 oz simple syrup optional
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds + more for garnish
- mint + lime ice cubes
- fresh mint leaves
- top with Trader Joe's Sparkling lemonade
- In a tall glass or Collin's glass, add 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds, lime juice, simple syrup and fresh mint. muddle
- Add lime+mint ice cubes, rum, pomegranate juice and use a bar spoon to stir. Top with sparkling lemonade. Top with pomegranate seeds and garnish with mint leaves.
Did you make it?
Tag @cookwithci on Instagram and hashtag #CookwithCi